On-site training to nursing home or hospital/rehabilitation staff includes topics ranging from:
- Developing effective Care Plans for dysfunctional behaviors associated with dementia.
- Assessing pain in residents with dementia: verbal & non-verbal signs.
- Managing the 3 D’s: Dementia, Depression, and Delirium
- Assessing seven different types of dementia: Treatment implications.
- Managing dysfunctional illness behaviors and improving your facilities’ Quality Indicators.
- Providing Ethical Psychological Services and Treatment in LTC
- Assessing Ethical Psychological services and Treatment in LTC
- Maximizing your resident’s Quality of Life in LTC
- Dying Well: Facilitation and transitioning into hospice care.